Dreams Do Come True

My name is Kristin Michelle. I was born February 23rd, 1985. I have never seen a baby picture of myself.

See, dreams do come true.

1. shelly peterson on April 11, 2012 at 11:31 am

How special! So happy for you! Sometimes the little things can mean so much. Keep taking pictures of your precious ones, you for sure can never have too many! 🙂

2. Amanda on April 11, 2012 at 10:39 am

you are so lucky to finally get a baby pic. sigh…. I wish I had one.

3. Eileen on April 2, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Oh Kristin that is a gift! I was born into a family of 9 kids, I was number 7. And although we did remain close, we did not have a lot of individual attention growing up. My parents moved to a farm when I was about 1 and I have no baby pictures at all. All the rest before me had beautiful professional baby pics but when they got to me, they were just too busy. My first real picture I was about 4 or 5. I have one picture at my baptism when a baby being held by my sponsors but I am bundled up for winter and cant even see my face. It does do something to your heart. I do see you take countless pics of your kiids now and that is so important. Just remember to let someone ELSE be the photographer too, as too many moms take this role and then your kids never have pictures with mom and kids in them. It became super apparent to me when getting pictures on display for my kids graduation parties. Now I try harder to ask for someone else to take a few shots of me as well, even though now I don’t like my picture taken especially. So happy for you Kristin~~~~~!!!!!!!

• Kristin on April 2, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Eileen,

Thank you! I truly adore you. It’s true I probably take too many photos of my kids because I don’t want them to ever feel the way I do. HUGS my friend!

4. Naomi on April 2, 2012 at 7:27 am

Wow! Where did you find that?! Is your birthday different?

• Kristin on April 2, 2012 at 8:37 pm

My oldest sister had it. 🙂

My birthday is the same as it has always been.

5. Shannon R on April 1, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I am so glad that this has made you very happy!