30 Weeks Pregnant – Nesting

30 weeks pregnant which means we have 10 more weeks to go. Not that I’m counting or anything. HA! It’s just that everything hurts, my hips mostly. I can’t seem to ever be comfortable. At least I’m not a swollen mess quite yet. That’s the one symptom I seemed to have been avoiding so far. The only one. I have every bad pregnancy symptom there is, and when I say bad I mean bad.

I started nesting and just want everything done around the house. I’d really like to tackle the garage since we haven’t done much with it since moving in last fall. I will say I’ve happily kept up on laundry, and basic cleaning. Much better than the painful weeks I saw only a short time ago. I’d really like to start making final plans but I know rationally that it’s too soon. At least I feel like we’re ready although I’m not sure where this feeling comes from. The need to feel like I’m ready. I’m not an organized type of person by any means but I assume this is what those people feel like.

Brooklin and I took a walk yesterday, I know how important it is for me to stay active but every step forward made my hips ache. It was such a nice day so I slowed down the pace and enjoyed the sunshine on my skin. Brooklin seems to be more and more aware that a baby will come. I worry about how it will be for her since she’s so used to having all of the attention around here.

Not a whole lot going on this week, just anxiously cleaning and staying busy counting down the weeks until we meet Mia.

Kaila is the star of the week this week in school. She grew this picture of our family, which includes Mia.

1. Danielle Ferguson on April 11, 2012 at 3:30 pm

You look so cute and have that glow! Are you having another girl? Because Girls like to sit in the hips! Congrats!

2. shelly peterson on April 11, 2012 at 11:45 am

What a lovely pic of you. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition. Babies are so exciting. I miss those days, I loved being pregnant! Now I get to enjoy grandchildren ๐Ÿ™‚ I Have one on the way now , due in August. There will definitely be an adjustment period with the new baby but the girls will love being big sisters to the little one ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Coleen Fuller on April 10, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Congrats! You look great! I hope you feel great too! Relax if you can ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Eileen on April 7, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Hope the next weeks are more bearable, but really…I just loved being pregnant and feeling a little one grow right beneath my heart! Even with the aches and pains, I can tell you also are loving that! What a cute picture Kaila did for you all. All kids feel a bit of a hit when a new baby comes into the picture, but your girls are so loving, I am sure she will adapt and be a very proud and helpful big sister! Happy Easter to you all!

5. Jasmine W on April 4, 2012 at 8:52 pm

You look so cute!!! Sorry that your hips hurt ๐Ÿ™ I’m 31 weeks and my back is killing me

6. Courtney on April 4, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Aww, not much longer!! Cute drawing, love the bump she drew ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Amanda on April 4, 2012 at 9:18 am

love the drawing!

8. 30 Weeks Pregnant รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Nesting รขโ‚ฌโ€ Our Ordinary Life | ChildBirth 101 on April 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm

[…] More here: 30 Weeks Pregnant รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Nesting รขโ‚ฌโ€ Our Ordinary Life […]