19 Weeks And Feeling Pregnant!

I’m almost 19 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden I feel like I’m pregnant. In fact, I can feel the baby and feel like I have something pushing out my stomach. I am still in a lot of pain from my round ligaments but my doctor said everything would start to feel better as I ease into 22 weeks. I sure hope so!

Yesterday we were told we’d have to wait for the gender scan until Jan 30th and as long as this little person cooperates we’ll finally know whether it is a boy or girl. I found my husband calling it a “him” yesterday until he caught himself and started saying “it”.  I’m still not going to speculate on the gender but I have a feeling one way or the other. We’ll see if I’m right soon enough.

I caught my reflection today on the couch as I waddled to sit down.Oh yes, I waddle I told you I’m feeling pregnant.

I guess we shall see in two weeks……

1. Crystal Mexico on January 18, 2012 at 6:53 am

awww! I have to say that I don’t envy you, simply because I had such rough pregnancies LOL….My daughter is 6 months now and I soooo love having my body being mine again lol. She was really tearin’ me up in there! Congrats on the new addition!

2. Cat Davis on January 14, 2012 at 9:44 pm

I waddle and I’m not even pregnant 😛 …. I’m sorry your gender scan got delayed. Any chance you’ll just let it be a surprise? That’s the one thing I regret about my last pregnancy.

3. momznite on January 14, 2012 at 1:14 pm

That’s a cute baby bump. Looking forward to the news after the gender scan.

4. Tasha W on January 13, 2012 at 2:57 am

Awee I love it! Congratulations:)

5. Eileen on January 13, 2012 at 3:01 am

Congrats on being a “wonder-filled waddler!!!” Can’t wait to see what gender, but mostly to see your little peanut after he/she is born. So excited for your family Kristin!

I was trying to find an old email from when we won the exersaucer from your site last Spring, in order to reply back. I just put it together yesterday and little B will be using it soon. (she is almost 3 months). Just wanted to say thank you again and even my husband came home and said, HOLY COW, (yeah, he does say that…lol) that thing has EVERYTHING! So happy to have something so nice for the lil’ one!

6. Drew@How Many Weeks is a Pregnancy on January 13, 2012 at 12:19 am

It is better to know how many weeks is a pregnancy you are right away to determine if your baby will be delivered normally and healthy.

7. LaVonne on January 12, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I am 19 weeks and waddling too 🙂 Gained 3 lbs (last week’s appt.) but feel like it has to be much more! We find out on Feb 6 what we are having. Can’t wait.

Blessings!

8. Amanda @MommyMandy on January 12, 2012 at 3:30 pm

I waddle now. Today was the first day I actually feel sore in my pelvic. I really think as of right now Shelby is a tiny little peanut. I am so much smaller this time around than with Sarah.