What Do You Do When A PARENT Bully Will Not Stop?

Well if you’ve ever have been bullied like me then you’ve  had fake Twitter accounts made about you, sent a cease and desist order and even hired a lawyer (which is very costly), just to think that maybe the problems will end. They dont even after having asked her to stop.  I have been keeping my current pregnancy a secret because I knew as soon as she found out she would tear my family apart like she did during my last pregnancy. I have tried to ignore and tried to fight it the legal way. I have given up as a blogger trying to defend myself since I can only do so much since bullying laws with adults don’t exist and are very unclear. She says I stalk her yet I’d like to know how. What do I do to deserve this? You don’t like me which is fine but why day after day try to tear me apart?

I am sick and tired of crying. I am sick and tired of begging people to not listen to her. To her destroying the business I worked hard to create. I will not allow her to take my pregnancy from me again. To make me miserable every single day that I am online. I am a young woman of 26 years with 2 kids and do not need to be tormented by a 35 plus year old lady who lives in rural Iowa.

So every time she bullies me I’m going to publicly post her own words, which is what I have always used. So that maybe if she truly reads what she says she will see how hurtful and how unnecessary her actions are. I will not bash her. I will not trash her. I never have. I will just show you in her own words what she has done to me.

Starting now I will show you the past month:

On October 8th my family and I went to Great Wolf Lodge. My Brooklin got her very first Uggs that day and I posted a picture of her in them. 20 minutes later Tanya Gordon aka Mommy Goggles  had this tweet. (click to enlarge) I posted a picture of my Brooklin and her new ‘ugg’ looking boots we got her.

My TwitPic 2:34 Oct. 8, 2011 – Brooklin in Ugg Boots

Acutal TwitPic image, verify link to tweet

And of course Tanya caught wind and here she begins on Ugg comments

For someone who had been sitting around their house all day, where they see ‘nappy uggs.’ I get she incited racist talk against me, bt nappy. Just like she told me welcome to America. Our life is her show?

There’s various tweets from the past month about her shooting her neighbors teenage sons, her neighbors dogs.

I spelt cinnamon wrong on Oct 30th. and sure enough after accusing us of all sorts of lies she had to make sure to connect the dots to herself. For someone who says I stalk, why do they hang on all my actions, then once I call her out, says if people want the truth to ask her. Well here is one better, screenshots of what is said and when.

My Comment on Cinnomon at 8:35 p Oct. 30, 2011

My Comment on Cinnomon at 8:35 p Oct. 30, 2011

My Comment on Cinnomon at 8:35 p Oct. 30, 2011

Tanya’s Comment on my mispells of Cinnomon at 8:50p Oct. 30, 2011

But prior to this comment, she had been going on on the same lies and defamation she has created for years. Trying to paint my hunsband out as a criminal. All the below images where mentioned hours before my cinnomon comment. She has called my husband a mooch on the notordinarylife twitter acount and in her blogposts about him, and on twitter along with other remarks related to couple ‘Mashelle Tanya Gordon’ knows. Funny thing I gave her a chance to actually meet me at BlogHer 2011 and she wouldnt even look me in the eye or even stand in my direction (somethign to hide?), then created a big lie about it. She goes on about how my husband sells drugs and we live off the Government. She continues on with many other things because I go to college full time and run my blog, and pay taxes. I do make money off f my blog, which she has made it clear she wants to ruin, cand she has been working at it. Oddly enough I make quite a decent amount of cash from my blog, I just don’t tell everyone about it, it’s no ones business. I deserve privacy.

My family is moving in one week. So tonight she decided she would give her opinion about that.

And then she found out I was pregnant last week and she went on about how people should be spayed and neutered. How I am on government assistance. And how it all relates back to me, she again says that I’ll go buy booze now that I got my license and can drive (which I have many screenshots of her friends admitting her taking digs at me for my DL license and many know about her blog posts accusing me of being a drunk when pregnant with Brooklin, she is trying to ruin this pregnancy for me like she tried/did last time.)  If you remember back to the past, the fake twitter account and Tanya Gordon herself posted images of me sitting next to wine while pregnant. I was harassed my entire pregnancy this same exact way. (click to enlarge images)

It goes on and on as you can see all the screenshots from just the last month. This is just within the last couple of weeks. And this has been going on for years. And there has been little I can do. I ignore it, then I get emails from comapnies saying they get anonymous letters about me. I find out there are complaints floating around due to her ONLY. No one else has disliked me, except those who are friends of hers. I get it, they have that right. But just keep your hate to yourself please.

I am well aware of what drawing attention to this situation may do. Maybe companies won’t want to work with me because they want no part of the drama, they don’t want it tainting their brand image. I fully understand that and take full responsibility of the consequences. I dare to ask why someone who repeatedly says they are stalked would go out of their way to interject themselves into my life.  Why they would care if I was pregnant, or whatever 100 other claims she makes.

If brands don’t want to work with me for standing up for myself I don’t want to work with them. I don’t want to associate with people who think this behavior is right. I will not allow her to take my pregnancy away from me again. So if positing her own words make me look bad then so be it. You all claim that teens should defend themselves and children should not be treated this way, why should grown women?

What do you do when a bully will not stop?

What do you do if a bully will not stop and you are a blogger? I guess you post everything that they do so maybe they’ll see what they are doing is WRONG! I’ve tried. I’m sure Tanya will write a blog post and try to justify to herself and her readers why she is being stalked. It will all come down to the fact that I plagiarized her. I copied a press release actually a recipe that we did for Mom Central. That’s why I deserve this according to her. How else can she justify this constant behavior?

There is soo many of these instances, plus a list of letters obtained by my lawyer of letters she has sent to different agencies, police, AG, twitter, my web host, etc. They accuse me of death threats and the like. I also have screenshots of her blog posts where she accuses me of being on welfare, and her long list of lies. Its all digitally there. I am working on a legal remedy, but until then she will not quit and I thank the brands who support this behavior. I dont want anyone to ask me for the truth like she tells everyone to ask of her, I just want to provide what she has doe in regard to myself and my family.

1. Melinda Gordon on November 15, 2011 at 12:24 am

wow, this is crazy. I had no idea these kind of bullies existed in the blog world! 🙁 I pray it gets better and she goes away. I have the same last name as the crazy lady—please don’t use it against me. I am from CA 😉 God Bless

2. SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) on November 13, 2011 at 12:31 am

It’s so sad to see that some people never outgrow the high school immaturity stage. Hang in there and don’t let anyone bring you down ((hugs)). Obviously some people needs to bring others down so that they could get trough their pathetic lives!

3. Anna Pry on November 10, 2011 at 1:05 pm

wow, I had no idea! Just shows she has no real life and has to bring you down to feel important. I agree with those who say to pray for her. Pray for every possible good thing you can think of to happen to her. It will work out to your advantage in the end.

4. Miranda K on November 6, 2011 at 6:47 am

This is horrible that this is happening. I would advise to stop looking at her tweets and blog. Just turn away and pray for this Tanya lady. Pray that whatever issues she is having can be healed and she can become a better person. Believe that you are above this and worry only about yourself. The more you think about this and talk about this then the more it will take over you and your family. She can do everything in her power to get you upset but you are the only one that can let bother you. Pray for her and pray for help and your prayers should be answered. You just need to trust God and put it in His hands that this will be put to an end. I will also pray for you and Tanya.

5. Erik on November 5, 2011 at 8:39 pm

I can’t believe someone would take the time to be so utterly evil. Kudos on hiring the lawyer — I hope she or he is a good one and makes Goggle’s life miserable.

One question: can you give us a backstory on how this feud started?

6. A friend on November 5, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Well…I don’t know much about what I have just read here. And so maybe I am not qualified to comment but…one thing seems apparent to me. The fact is, you are actually an active participant in this in terms of “letting” her do this to you. Take your power back, stop giving it away to her. Don’t LET her. Don’t tell her to go eff herself (don’t give her the pleasure of your attention), but live your life as well and happily as you can, giving no more thought or moments to her, and you’ve won. Living well is the best revenge. Stop dwelling, because you are wasting precious minutes, days, weeks and more on this and that means the little stinking troll has won. Ignore her and she’ll shrivel up and go away, or find someone else. She’s found a weak victim in you and you must strengthen your resolve and will, and move on.

7. LindsayDianne on November 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Ever since I SAW her lies firsthand over something that I knew wasn’t true because I was with you.. well.. That was black and white for me. I’m freaking TIRED of being quiet about this garbage. Tanya Gordon is an outright LIAR. Enough is enough.

8. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on November 5, 2011 at 5:22 pm

There is NO excuse Kristin. I’m sad that you have gone through this, just concentrate on what you are doing – you are doing so well, personally and business-wise! You are better off, it’s all just jealousy!

9. courtney on November 5, 2011 at 10:06 am

wow im having a similar situation happening to me right now where i have had to file orders of protection.. nothing helps.. Its very upsetting. I hope it gets better for you soon

10. Samantha on November 5, 2011 at 9:44 am

Wow, some people just don’t have anything better to do with their time, do they? I can’t even fathom the kind of person that would be so negative and venomous… certainly not the kind of person I’m inclined to follow or associate with. Keep doing what you’re doing, Kristin. Haters are gonna hate no matter what you do, and all you can do is keep taking the high road and let them show their true selves to the world.

11. Del (Kristin's Husband) on November 5, 2011 at 9:30 am

@Heather Well then Kristin has to hide herself and not be free, that gives Tanya fuel to keep at what she is doing, cause maybe she will “win” by making Kristin stay closed. Just remember yourself, and if you were in this position and tell yourself if someone wanted you to remain quite, would you do just that and go away? Not real fair for anyone especially my wife whos blog is far more successful than Mashelle Tanya Gordon’s Mommygoggles.com. Look at what they both have going on. But if Kristin stays closed off then I guess Kristin should just give up cause 1 person will not leave her alone? I would never teach my daughters this, never. I want them to grow into strong independent women, not ever to feel that a group of hateful and bitter women could ever hurt them.

I also want to add, next time you give advice to someone in this position, think about the people who have been through this and went to people to get advice and help and then told to ignore it. I know Kristin is strong and would never go as far as suicide, but kids and young adults have. They were told the same thing, isolate yourself and detach yourself cause one person or people want to hate you for no reason, other than hate. Also my wife is 26 years old and Mashelle Tanya Gorson is 36 years old. 10 years older than my wife. And then grown women online justify Mashelles’s behavior by telling my wife to be private? Next time your kid is picked on tell them to ignore it or sit in a corned everyday by themselves. I get sick of these stories where grown adults just ignore this behavior because it doesnt effect them… idiotic. My last 2 cents.

12. Heather on November 5, 2011 at 6:10 am

Have you considered ‘protecting’ your tweets, re making them private so only those who already follow you can read? I don’t follow you, only heard of you tonight, and I can see and read all your tweets as an outside. Close/hide your tweets for followers/friends only. That way she can’t see what you write and hence has no ammunition. She can’t comment if she can’t view your tweets.

13. Janet W. on November 5, 2011 at 4:36 am

I hate to see anyone have to go through this. Sad situation. My best advice is just ignore it. Writing posts about it only gives her fuel.

14. Leigh on November 5, 2011 at 12:10 am

How is this still going on? I was at BlogHer09 & this was old news then. How have you put up with it for over 2 more years without losing your mind?

15. Ronnette on November 4, 2011 at 11:38 pm

You know my stomach was churning as I read through these. I am one to shut down when drama pops off and as bloggers, a lot of us have businesses at stake and are afraid to speak up or cut ties. It just sucks. I hoped it all would end, but sadly it seems to be firing up again. I’m just at a loss for words and upset for you. I’m so sorry this is happening to you, Kristin. No one should have to be a victim of such abuse. I can’t believe she would go so far as to put your baby at risk by stressing you out like this. It’s just not right. Please keep on keeping on and don’t let her steal your joy.

16. Steph on November 4, 2011 at 10:01 pm

I am so happy to see you taking control and keeping this pregnancy a happy and wonderfuly experience like it should be. Bullying is wrong… end of story.

17. Allison @ MIBR on November 4, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I truly hope that this ends for you soon and that this post has some part in helping that happen. No one deserves to be continually harassed for any reason let alone something so small!!! It makes me sad to see a grown woman behave worse than my three year old…she knows better!

18. Cat Davis on November 4, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Kristin – I wish with all of my heart that I had some magical solution to make this all go away for you. I really do. Seeing this, it breaks my heart. NO ONE deserves to be treated this way, NO ONE!

You stand up for yourself, she spews venom.
    You ignore it, she spews venom.
    I can see why you’re frustrated and upset. There just doesn’t seem to be an end.

19. singlemama_cc on November 4, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Ok, ok, we get it Tanya, you don’t like her….she doesn’t like you either….big whoop. We’re all adults here, like it or not, so let’s act like it and move the fuck on.

20. Moraiwë on November 4, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Wow. I’ve had some creeps and trolls in my life, but this is one dedicated stalker — the more bizarre because she is seemingly without motive. I honestly don’t know what to do about this kind of sociopathic behavior, to say nothing of the obvious libel being committed, but you are right: it is absolutely unjustifiable, and you shouldn’t have to put up with it. If I had a case of freak repellent, I would send it to you this minute. As it is, you have my sympathy and support.