So I Flipped A Quarter And It Said

This week I was feeling pretty ancy about finding out the sex of the baby so I decided to flip a coin. My friends all told me how I should do an Intelligender so I went to their Facebook page where I saw dozens of results posted that were indeed correct. They say hindsight is twenty twenty, and all my friends swear they knew what their babies were before they found out. They really say these things after the fact, remember hindsight?

So I decided I would flip a quarter, for FREE! It told me I’m having a girl. I’m just trying to prepare myself for a house full of girls since I feel that’s just my luck. While a baby boy would change our family I think we’re all pretty open to the idea. I’m preparing myself for a baby girl though. Maybe I’ll look back and claim hindsight, that I knew all along.

I know her name too.

Her name will be Mia (Brenna or Marie as her middle name).

I’m pretty decided on it.

1. Jennifer Marie on November 27, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Super cute name-I have all boys….I wouldn’t even know what to do with a girl 🙂

2. Mrs. Cox on November 20, 2011 at 9:40 am

Girls are special! I often wonder what we’d have if/when …. Flipping a coin is too funny 😀

3. Karen on November 17, 2011 at 2:45 am

I love the name Mia. A three sister sibling group would be fun.

4. courtney on November 12, 2011 at 2:21 pm

how cute! i’m 9 months pregnant and her name is Mila! Very similar!

5. Amanda on November 11, 2011 at 11:56 am

hindsight…. yu are right. I KNEW Shelby was a girl. Even Pat said we would have another girl.

Did I want a son? YES! Do I want a son? YES! But I honestly can not say right now we would try for #4 in fact Pat has already said he would LOVE to adopt a son.

I will say that when the u/s tech said “girl” I was over the moon. 3 girls… and I like you 3 daughters is special, and we have a “s” thing lol.

Mia is adorable, we actually thought about Mia when I was pregnant with Sam. But when we saw Sam we just KNEW she was a Samantha… and she most definitly is.

6. Anna Pry on November 11, 2011 at 10:50 am

I was sooo sure we’d have a boy this last time that I was a little bummed when we finally got our ultrasound at 7 months along. But she’s just perfect as-is and we wouldn’t trade our 2 girls for anything

7. Ashley Bird on November 11, 2011 at 9:26 am

Isn’t it funny how life works! I wouldn’t find out just because life doesn’t have very many amazing surpirses are the sex of your baby!

8. Jen on November 10, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I swore William was a girl. I knew deep down…he’s no girl. He’s a truck lovin, dirty haired, rough little boy. I may have cried after the tech said “That looks like a penis to me!” But he’s perfect, and I love him to death. I have a house full of boys…and we’re done.

You’ll get what your family is ment to have. Good luck 🙂

9. kristin on November 10, 2011 at 2:09 pm

If it’s a boy then we’ll have to think about names.

I think it’ll be cute though if it’s a girl. My three daughters Kaila, Brooklin and Mia. I have a thing for the letter “i”. I’m so odd.

10. Cat Davis on November 10, 2011 at 1:54 pm

But what about if he is a boy? Name?

I think you should still get an Inelligender. They’re fun even if it is fake. It was right for Emma.