I shop at all kinds of stores for my girls clothes and when I’m looking for something really fun or a great pair of jeans I always head to The Children’s Place.Â I went into the store hoping to get a few items for back to school and found a great selection of girls long sleeve tops and sweaters. I happened to spot some graphic tees so I just had to peak through them. I found these adorable Halloween tops for the girls.
Someone stopped and asked me if I had handmade Kaila’s top because it really does look like its a lace pumpkin. Brooklin was just too cute sporting that witch body t-shirt. There’s more too, you’ll find costumes and Halloween cloths for kids of all ages. Even newborn babies!Â I just love all that The Children’s Place has to offer when it comes to seasonal clothing.
You’ll see even more seasonal clothing as they start to bring out the Christmas tresses. I think seasonal wear is so much fun, don’t you?
I have one $25 The Children’s Place gift card to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me what you love about The Children’s Place.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Special thanks to The Children’s Place for also giving my family a gift card to purchase these tops. Giveaway ends Oct. 16th