This week I had a very exciting opportunity with Playtex Baby, I officially went through Sippy Cup 101 and after I shared some of my favorite sippy cups and their features. I also was able to host a party for some of my girlfriends and take them through Sippy Cup 101. Since we all had little ones running around the house I opted for an easy lunch by ordering pizza for us all. With kids you can’t go wrong with pizza and drinks anyway! The party was a lot of fun, I shared the sippy cups from Sippy Cup 101.
Here’s some of the class.
Thanks to Playtex we were also able to make some really exciting gift bags for all the moms to go home with. The bags included three types of sippys which are all my favorites in their own ways! After completing Sippy Cup 101 the moms all got a certificate of graduation.
For also completing graduation the moms got an adorable stuffed plush to go home with and we also had some exciting giveaways which included my all time favorite sippy cup the Playtex Insulator with Disney themed characters. I honestly can’t have enough of these cups, and my Brooklin still uses them.
I am so glad I was able to host this fun party and playdate with my friends. We all had a great time talking about our favorite sippy cups, plus they just loved the giveaways!! It was a great afternoon and I’m so happy that we got to go through Sippy Cup 101.
For going through Sippy Cup 101 at home with us we have a very special giveaway!!
One lucky winner will be receiving:
- (1) Playtex® The First Lil’ Gripper Straw Trainer Cup
- (1) Playtex® Insulator® Spout Cup
- (1) Playtex Dos and Don’ts Tip Sheet from Dr. Sears
- (1) Set Sippy Secure Straps
- (1) Set Circle Sippy Cup Labels
- (1) $50 Gift Certificate to Babies R Us
Go through Sippy Cup 101 and tell me which one your child is most likely to use? What stages are they in and how are you making transitioning easier?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Playtex on Facebook
- Follow Playtex on Twitter
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to “home” posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
- Giveaway ends Nov 15th
Playtex is paying me and providing the prizes for this promotion. This promotion is not sponsored or administered by Playtex. Any questions or comments regarding this promotion should be directed toward Our Ordinary Life. Please use my contact area to find details.