Healthy Halloween Options

Halloween is only a few days away! To combat the consumption of candy corn, chocolate, caramel apples and gummy snacks this Halloween season, encourage healthy habits of drinking water with mini bobble, the 13 oz. version of the sleek, reusable, patented water bottle that filters as you drink, bobble.

Its smaller size, design by Karim Rashid and multicolored scheme were created to make water consumption more attractive to encourage kids to prefer water to sugary sodas and other unhealthy drinks which is imperative during this unhealthy holiday! Bobble is a vehicle to better health habits for children of all ages because they make healthy fun.

It’s great to take with you Trick or Treating and can be reused over and over again. The bright colors are perfect for the season and match with any costume. Special thanks to bobble for sending my kiddos a bottle before Halloween. We’ll be staying healthy this Halloween by limiting sugar. We won’t be doing much Trick or Treating to gather all the loot.

How do you stay healthy during Halloween?

1. Jennifer Marie on November 30, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Wow-I have never seen these-I think my boys would like this and it would encourage them to drink more water and less juice etc.

2. Tiff @ Babes and Kids on November 4, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I love the bobble! I’ve had a couple of them and now we have the little ones for our boys too.

3. Kandi Smith on October 29, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Our kids only trick-or-treat our city merchants. They can choose two of their treats when they return home and one each following day. I wasn’t aware of the Bobble until I read your review. I’ll be getting them for my family in hopes they will then drink more water.

4. courtney on October 29, 2011 at 3:43 pm

love it! great idea! a lot of kids don’t like water, so this makes it a bit more interesting

5. Owen's Mom on October 29, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Cute idea. My kids actually love drinking water and we are balancing out other sweet treats with kale chips, apple chips and dried fruit we made earlier this summer. I just wonder where to find these little bottles. Are they available anywhere in Oregon?

6. Janet W. on October 29, 2011 at 4:10 am

What a great idea! It’s definitely important to drink lots of water. To stay healthy, I will make my grandson still eat a well balanced meal before he goes out.