While at BlogHer this year I attended the Big Toy Book Suite Event in which bloggers were able to mingle with a number of toy brands. Among those brands I found Adora Dolls, and their adorable doll creations. These dolls are so beautiful that some almost look real, they’re just beautiful dolls and they are also dressed so nicely. The outfits and accessories are just beautiful and I was quickly impressed so Adora Dolls kindly sent my Brooklin a doll of her very own. The perfect little pink baby which you can tell she loves, she’s just at that age where she’s playing with baby dolls and as a mom it’s so cute to see her take care of them.
Adora Dolls has a wide selection of baby dolls for girls and you can even get them to look like your child. For older girls there’s dolls and outfits much like this Girl Scout Daisy’s outfit that I just have to get for my other little Girl Scout. Like I said, I’m pretty impressed with Adora Dolls and if you’re looking for a doll you may want to consider Adora Dolls.
I have one $100 gift card to Adora Dolls to give away! WITH FREE SHIPPING!!
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- To enter visit Adora Dolls and tell me which doll you would buy for your little one.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
Giveaway ends October 2nd