With both of my pregnancies as soon as I found out I was reading weekly pregnancy updates and looking up “how big is my baby this week” and of course online I had some sort of pregnancy ticker to countdown the days left. Pampers recently launched a number of apps for iPad, iTouch or iPhone.
The Pampers Hello Baby Pregnancy Calendar allows you to explore life-sized images (iPad only; images in iPhone and iTouch are not life-sized) of a baby in the womb from week 4 up to week 40. Learn about the stages of pregnancy and make small discovers about a baby’s development. Did you know that a baby could respond to sounds by week 28? The “womb translator” feature allows you to record your voice, then play it back or share it with friends in the tone that your baby hears it. It’s the coolest pregnancy app and puts my old weekly updates to shame, I know when there is baby #3 that I’ll be using this app.
The newest app which is the one that has me so excited is The Hello World Baby Memories app is the online baby book you always wanted. Personally most of my child’s memories and milestones have been recorded online somewhere, same with photographs and videos. It allows me to easily share with family and friends and it’s how we live in this ever increasing digital age.
The Hello World Baby Memories app has a one-touch sharing capability that allows you to take photo and videos, then quickly upload them to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter or Youtube at the touch of a button. Easy to use albums allows you to conveniently organize and arrange, by category, your family’s photos directly on your ipad, itouch or iphone device. My favorite feature of this app has to be rowing Baby- Allows you to take daily photos of your baby then pulls them all together in a time-lapse video so you can see how quickly your baby is growing right before your eyes! The best part is you can use this feature to create your own personal parenthood story– start with the baby bump, then the growth of your baby’s facial features, hands, feet, first tooth, etc. Growing Baby reveals in a remarkable way how precious babyhood really is…not that we need an app for that, but it’s still amazing to see!
As a part of the Pampers Baby Board we were able to check out both apps but among my favorites is an app that I really use as a Gifts To Grow code collector. Looking for a quick and easy way to enter your Gifts to Grow codes? Pampers just launched their quick code entry app! The Pampers Gifts to Grow Code Entry App is currently available for iPhone and Android users. And best of all it’s completely free! To download, just open your phone’s app store and search Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards. Or to learn more go to en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/Gifts-to-Grow-App.html.
The Hello World Baby Memories app is part of a series of apps called Pampers Hello Parenting Apps which also includes the Hello Baby Pregnancy Calendar which are available for FREE now on Apple! Just search for the app in the iTunes store.
To celebrate the all new app from Pampers I’m giving away an Apple iTouch so you can download the apps yourself and a pack of Pampers SoftCare Baby Fresh Wipes.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me about how you record your child’s life. Also have you downloaded the new app, tell me what you think? What’s your favorite part of which app? Are you pregnant and how are you recording your pregnancy? How did you record your pregnancy when you were pregnant?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Pampers on Twitter
- Like Pampers on Facebook and pledge your support.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to “home” posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
- Giveaway ends Oct 10th
I am a Pampers Baby Board member and truly love and support the brand that has protected my babies for so long. I am proud to simply give this to one lucky mom.