When I first started to cook it didn’t matter what I was eating but as I’ve gotten more comfortable in the kitchen I want to make everything myself. From pizza sauce to refried beans.
I also started canning last year and these refried beans can be easily canned and stored for later use. I’m going to show off some great Mexican food recipes and what better way to start off then with beans!
|Easy Crockpot Refried Beans|| || |
- 2 pounds pinto beans
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 onion
- Set Crockpot to medium heat and add pinto beans.
- Add chopped jalapenos, make sure to remove seeds.
- Add chopped onion
- Fill Crockpot with water until water abut covers beans.
- Cook on medium heat for 6-8 hours in a Crockpot.
- After soft, use a hand mixer and mash beans until they are smooth.