Invisalign Mom Advisory Board – #InvisalignMoms

A few short months ago I attended Bloggy Bootcamp knowing that Invisalign was going to be there. See, I wrote about how Invisalign could change my life and how great it would be for teens. I knew one day I would get my teeth straightened and knew it would be within the next few years so when Invisalign contacted me saying i was chosen I cried.

Ask anyone who knows me, like so many others my teeth have always held me back. Not in any major way but they were always in the back of my mind when meeting someone new, being on camera, or going for an interview.

I am very lucky to have been given the treatment and over the next two years you will see me continue to transform. I have always despised my teeth but I can say they humbled me and made me, me.

The other Invisalign Moms who are either going through treatment or have children going through treatment: @amnichols @thePOSHpreneur @jennifergerlock @HoosierHomemade @thenagainphoto @Linda_Sellers @AnissaMayhew @SugarJones

Guess what? Invisalign is still looking for 5 more moms!!!

Before

See my teeth don’t align straight on the sides because my crowding has affected my entire mouth.

Im a member of the Moms Advisory Board, and I am receiving complimentary Invisalign treatment.

1. evorryRew on August 9, 2011 at 7:37 am

[url=http://www.outletspydershop.com/spyder-ski-suit-c-76.html]spyder ski wear usa
    [url=http://www.outletspydershop.com/reviews.html]spyder venom
    [url=http://www.outletspydershop.com/spyder-alpine-insulated-jackets-c-79.html]spyder jacken

2. Becca on July 31, 2011 at 10:17 pm

That is so cool! I just started my Invisalign treatment a little under 2 weeks ago and I am already feeling a difference (can’t see it yet tho)

3. Tiff @ Babes and Kids on July 29, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I am so so happy for you. This is such an amazing opportunity for you and I’m excited to see your journey along the way!

4. Mrs. Cox on July 28, 2011 at 10:10 pm

So excited for you Kristin! This is incredible. I can only imagine how this will change your life in a much more positive way. You deserve it!

5. Amanda @MommyMandy on July 28, 2011 at 7:25 pm

woo hoo! I know more than anyone how much this means to you and I am soooooo excited for you.

6. Clarissa on July 27, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Im in this with ya sister!! 😉 the gained confidence will radiate even more of your true inner beauty for sure! so much growth coming for you…and for me! hmmmm kinda crazy we met at this time right??

7. Jennifer@Hip As I Wanna Be on July 27, 2011 at 2:27 pm

You are going to look even more stunning then you already do! So proud to be a part of this with you. It was a blast, wasn’t it?

8. Cat Davis on July 27, 2011 at 10:40 am

I’m so happy for you Kristin. I know what it feels like to be embarrassed and yes, humbled by the appearance of teeth. Right now, for me, having your “before” teeth would be a huge improvement to mine. I can’t wait to see what Invisalign does for you!

9. Connie on July 27, 2011 at 1:41 am

I am SOOOOOO JEALOUS! I applied but they wanted people with teens and mine are WELL out of the teens. . Congrats!

10. Jennifer Hutcheson @Mami2Mommy on July 26, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Girl you and I have the same issue. Oddly people tell me they like my smile and I’m like what? I’m very self conscious about it. Cannot wait to see your transformation and would love to be part of the next wave of bloggers that gets a chance at this same opportunity. Would be AMAZING! Thanks!

11. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on July 26, 2011 at 10:47 pm

Oh wow – Kristin, what a great opportunity!!!
    And I know what you mean, I NEVER smile with my teeth showing for the same reason. I’d love to have them fixed!
    Great for you, I cannot wait to see the after photos!!!!
    🙂

{that’s a big toothy e-smile!}