10 Items Expecting Moms Should Have:
- SleepSack wearable blanket
- Outfits and other clothes
- Car seat
- Pack n play
- Activity gym
- Carrier or sling
- Breast pump
- Good thermometer and mirror for the car
On the list is one of my favorite items the HALO SleepSack. I discovered them while pregnant with my second and now love the other HALO baby gear. If you are an expecting mom you should have one or two of the sleepsacks.
HALO recently polled their followers on Facebook and came up with this same exact list. I’d also add buy a bottle or two even if you’re pumping you may need them. Baby Center also has some articles that are great for expecting moms. There’s plenty of questions for new moms and more talk about baby gear you can’t live without.
I have one HALO SleepSack to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- I have to ask what is the baby gear you can’t live without? Also if you win which SleepSack would you want?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Fan HALO on facebook
- Follow HALO SleepSack on Twitter
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to “home” posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway Ends April 5th